Using BEET KETCHUP
DrBt Recipe 1 (by Lexus Genik):
Every ones fav creamy comfort food NOW with the added nutrition of beets!!!
A great way to introduce your kids to our " ketchup"
-1.5 cups elbow macaroni ( we use gluten free)
- 2 cups fav cheese ( we use marble ) shredded
-2 tbsp heavy cream
-2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chili flakes ( optional)
-2 tbsp Italian seasoning ( optional)
- pepper to taste
- Beet Ketchup ( remember the more you use the healthier the mac n "beets" becomes. )
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add pasta and boil for 8-12 min until pasta is al dente.
-Pour pasta back into pot mix in butter, cheese and heavy cream.
- Add chilli flakes, Italian seasoning and pepper
- Serve warm covered in Beet Ketchup!!!!
DrBt Recipe 2 (by Lexus Genik):
What kid ( or adult for that matter) doesn't love pizza. Use your imagination to make your pizza as healthy ( lots of veggie topings) as you want . I just made regular pep , & mush with the Beet Sauce as my base . ....
-2 store bought Pizza crusts ( 1 per person or if your feeling energetic make ur own)
- 500ml (2 cups) shredded chesse of your choice ( we like marble )
-200 grams pepperoni, or ham, be creative
- 1 small pack of mushrooms ( cut up)
- 7 heaping tbsp Beet Sauce or Beet Ketchup
( enough to generously cover the pizza crust)
Preheat oven to 425
-Get all ingredients out, meat of your choice, veggies of your choice and shredded chesse.
-I use beet sauce because I like the slight spice but for kids or if you want a more classic sauce use beet ketchup
-Have fun !!! Make up crazy combos or put your basic pep, mush, and marble chesse
- put in oven and bake 5-10 min depending on type of crust .
-( I set my oven timer for 5 min and check after that , for thicker crusts or more toppings you generally need about 7-10 min)
-Pull out of oven let cool a but as it will be very hot, and top with Beet Sauce or Ketch up.
-Most importantly ENJOY!!!!